Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Purple Reign

 Asters are among the last flowers to bloom at the end of summer. These are down the street.




·      "They are the final flourish of the garden’s performance — a star‑shower curtain call.”

 

·      "Asters burn with color just as the world begins to dim.”




14 comments:

Cheap Airline Tickets to Spain: Best Budget Flights said...

Very nice and beautiful

Ann said...

They are so pretty. Such a lovely color.

Mari said...

I love asters. We planted some last year and are hoping for flowers this year - so far we are still waiting, but it's always slow here.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Asters save the best for last. Thanks for the lovely photos, Ginny!

Carla from The River said...

My asters are forming flowers. Mine are a deep pink. :-)

DeniseinVA said...

Your aster photos are lovely Ginny. I love their color!

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Oh I like the purple flowers. So pretty!

photowannabe said...

Beautiful capture of the Final Flourish of Summer ...
Sue

Red Rose Alley said...

You have my favorite color on here today. The purple asters are very pretty. Purple is such a beautiful and mysterious color, and the color of royalty. Lovely pictures, Ginny.

Jenny the Pirate said...

The color! Purple is one of my all-time favorite colors. xoxo 🏴‍☠️

HappyK said...

They sure are pretty.

Chatty Crone said...

I love the color and they are so pretty and gentle.

CheerfulMonk said...

I didn’t know that about asters. They are beautiful. 😊

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Very pretty.

Attack Of The Mummy Chickens

 A few weeks ago, we went to a local store and got a surprise. They were selling so many mummies! Especially mummy chickens and roosters! Th...