A few weeks ago, we visited the Garden Center, as they were having a pollinator festival. We were greeted with this.
A Petunia tree!
Believe it or not, the next two are solar lights!
And what is this woman looking at so intently? This was my favorite part of the visit, and I will show you on my next post.
“Here, the
world slows down to the pace of petals.”
“Where
plants wait patiently for the right hands to take them home.”
11 comments:
So many pretty flowers. I love that second picture. It looks like a bush they way they have it. I would have enjoyed something like this. Can't wait to see what that woman was looking at.
The colours and the fragrance would be so dazzling right there
love the solar and love the TREE wow. do not love the cliffhanger, it looks like she might be looking at a critter?
Love the petunia tree, it's gorgeous.
I can't believe how real those solar lights look, Ginny. I wonder what she's looking at?
The petunia tree... I LOVE IT!!! :-)
I really like that petunia tree! And all the yard decor is so cute!
So pretty.
I enjoyed the festival. Loved the Petunia tree! You are so lucky to have all these things near you!
Is she watching bees? I ask because at our bee festival, there was something similar with bees and the queen bee, where you could observe them.
The petunia tree is so unusually pretty! The striped flowers look like those peppermint candies. Love those solar lights. There is always something interesting to see at the garden centers. : )
Post a Comment