Wednesday, August 26, 2026

A Daytime Moon

 This evening we happened to see the moon rising. It was not dark yet, and just around sunset. I thought it had the prettiest ring around it! It can be hard to snap the moon behind a blue sky because there is not much contrast.







“A ring around the moon looked like a wreath woven from mist.”


10 comments:

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Thank you for your words and always welcome to my blog. I heard this song completely by chance and yes, it caught my ear :)) Cheers!
Welcome so beautiful moon 28.8...

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Outstanding pictures.

Ann said...

WOW, these pictures are absolutely stunning. These may be my all time favorite pictures of the moon that you have ever taken

Mari said...

Oooh! You've done it again!

Lucinalva said...

Bom dia, Ginny
A lua é belíssima, linda criação de Deus. Belas fotos! Um forte abraço.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I'm dazzled by this shot, Ginny. Amazing!

Jeanette said...

Your moon shots are amazing! So beautiful!

photowannabe said...

Wow, an amazing photograph Ginny. The contrast makes it so magical.
Sue

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this is really beautiful, I like the first one best. I have never seen the moon in this way..

CheerfulMonk said...

Wow! Thank you. 😊

A Daytime Moon

 This evening we happened to see the moon rising. It was not dark yet, and just around sunset. I thought it had the prettiest ring around it...