Saturday, August 1, 2026

August 2026

 Happy August everyone! As usual, I am showing my calendar page on the first day of each month.



“August is the month where the sun burns like a candle nearing its wick.”


16 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Such a gorgeous calendar, Ginny. Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

What a pretty page that is. I like the quote too

roentare said...

This is the sort of art collection I keep

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

How pretty is that? Thanks Ginny! 🤗

Red Rose Alley said...

What a delightful August page filled with lots of color, and love the bird. I am showing my August page tomorrow. Not as colorful as your page, but the words are pretty special.

I wish you wonderful August days, Ginny.

Jeanette said...

That is a pretty calendar!

Shug said...

wow...can you believe it is August? Two days in and our August is very hot. Love the calendar Ginny...Very uplifting picture to be able to enjoy all month long... thank you for your prayers...you are such a wonderful friend..

Linda said...

I always love your blog background and banners on every post! August is my least favorite month of all but I am embracing it as much as I can!

photowannabe said...

What a gorgeous calendar page and I love the very true quote at the end. Today its suppose to get to 103F.
Sue

HappyK said...

Lovely calendar picture!!!

Susan Kane said...

beautiful. thank you for sharing.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes! Summer is 2/3 over now! (Meteorolgical summer.). Soon we will notice the days getting shorter.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

You have a very pretty calendar.

Chatty Crone said...

That bird is gorgeous.

Jenny the Pirate said...

And you know what that means! Next stop, September!!!! xoxo 🏴‍☠️

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty new start to the month. Happy August Ginny!

Attack Of The Mummy Chickens

 A few weeks ago, we went to a local store and got a surprise. They were selling so many mummies! Especially mummy chickens and roosters! Th...