Sunday, August 16, 2026

Cluttered

 I have posted this apartment several times in the past. For every occasion, they really decorate the front. With LOTS of stuff!! In fact, so many things that no one thing really sticks out. It is wildly done! This is for summer.





She does have lovely hanging baskets though. I finally happened to meet her, and she is a very sweet nurse.



·       “If everything has a place, nothing gets to wander.” 

·       “A little disorder keeps a house human.”


16 comments:

Ann said...

That is a lot of decorations. Personally I think a bit too much but we all like what we like

Martha Jane Orlando said...

My goodness, Ginny, that's a load of decorating! I have to agree with Ann that it's a bit over the top.

Mari said...

Oh my - that's a lot! It's nice you met her though. It's good to know the person behind the stuff!

Shug said...

Wow!! they really do it up with the decorating. I wonder what the other apartment folks think? Beautiful flowers..

Red Rose Alley said...

I've never seen this many summer decorations in front of a house before! The flamingos are delightful. I see a flamingo flag too. She must like them. It's nice that you were able to meet her, Ginny. Have a wonderful August week.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I'm wondering since it is an apartment, if multiple tenants are joining in the decorating? Everybody coming together, expressing themselves. Sounds pretty fun.

photowannabe said...

HaHa I love that quote that "A little disorder keeps a house human".
I guess my house is really Human at the moment.
Sue

Carla from The River said...

Fun post Ginny, and great quote ... a little disorder keeps a house human. Hee Hee!! Love it!!

Red Rose Alley said...

**Ginny, Yes, I bought the candle holder. I've been wanting one like it, and saw one on Amazon, and then I came across this one at the vintage shop, and it looked old and charming, so I bought it.

Also, Yea, Mia got a bike when she was around 5, but this is her first big girl bike. I love the Purple color. We'll see how long this one will last. I don't remember wearing helmets back in the day.

HappyK said...

That seems way over done to me and just looks messy. But if it makes then happy good for them. :). The flowers are very pretty though.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

The little truck (3rd photo from the top) is so cute, and the flowers are lovely, but the rest is a little too much for me.

CheerfulMonk said...

Beautiful flowers, and I love that quote!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Maybe less is more.

Jeanette said...

It's a bit much all in one spot but it does look nice!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

If decorating keeps the homeowners in their happy place then all the best to them, even if it seems way too much.

DeniseinVA said...

It must give them a great deal of pleasure and how lovely you got to meet that sweet nurse.

Sunday Sunset - A Ceiling Of Clouds

  "The October sun bows low, draped in copper and flame."