I would like to know WHY some people grow gorgeous plants, and then hide them away from view!!
Like this lovely Crepe Myrtle is hidden in our neighborhood.
Here is a side view.
We had to drive around and look until we found it!
“She hid it, but it
kept shining through the seams.”
11 comments:
That does seem kind of crazy but I suppose they wanted the view all to themselves and never intended to share it
It is beautiful!
The color of these crepe myrtles is so pretty... Looks like to me that the crepe myrtle was planted first and then they added the trees...
Probably as a privacy border? Who knows. The crepe mrytle is flourishing, nevertheless!
It's a beautiful crepe myrtle tree. I love the color. Out in the country I was once told when I saw a whole line on someone's property, it was a wind break but not sure that's the reason here, probably privacy.
It is pretty. Thank you for sharing. xo
Interesting ... like others have said, its probably only meant to be seen by them and the cedars are for privacy. Who knows? The Crepe Myrtle is lovely anyway.
Sue
Those are pretty.
That is a lovely crepe myrtle bush, Ginny. I love the color of it too. Those hedge trees are pretty nice too because they are groomed, but they do hide that lovely flowering bush. I'm glad you got to see the whole bush when driving around it. Have a terrific August week, Ginny.
Maybe they just wanted to be able to enjoy the pretty bush themselves. :)
That's a beautiful plant in a beautiful yard. 😊
Post a Comment