Driving past the side of this house, I noticed what looked like a garage with such pretty stained-glass windows.
But upon a closer look, there is a wood divider between both the doors; so a car would not fit. And there looks to be no way to open the doors either. I am mystified. Maybe a storage unit? Any ideas?
“Stained glass is
light wearing jewelry.”
12 comments:
Really interesting... to me it also looks like a garage... it's something special, maybe it's just camouflaged... who knows :))
Best regards from my land of Slovenia, Andreja!
I've added you to my Friends!
That is quite clever.
They sure are pretty. It looks like they are underneath a deck so maybe that's how they covered the underside instead of using lattice like so many people do.
Now this is a mystery. I like Ann's idea. Regardless, it's very pretty!
Whatever it is, they did a great job. I love the quote!
I love stained glass!!!
I wonder where they got the stained glass?
Maybe there used to be garages but the space was converted to be used for something else?
Love the quote... Hope you find out soon what this is...I am curious..
Oh that stained glass is gorgeous and I love the description.
Sue
Fascinating and very decorative. I am guessing a storage area under their deck but they would definitely have to weatherproof that deck. I would love to know what the story is. That’s a great quote! I always enjoy your quotes.
Interesting. It does look like a garage, but it's unlikely a garage would have stained glass windows. Let us know if you ever find out.
Yes, I am curious too... I think they used it as an extra room for something else instead of parking their car there...
Post a Comment