Monday, August 31, 2026

September 1st 2026

 As usual, on the first day of the month I am showing my calendar page. I think that this one has pastel colors that are not like fall!! I think it looks more like summer.




“September arrives like a quiet golden breath.”


11 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Stunning

Ann said...

It's a gorgeous picture. You're right though. It doesn't look much like fall.

Mari said...

It's not real Fall looking but I see little glimpses of Fall in the dried flowers. It really is beautiful though!

Carla from The River said...

I agree Ginny, but I do like all the dried flowers and seed pods.
That little snail is cute. :-)

photowannabe said...

I'm right there with you but the dried flowers really are pretty.
To each his own ...
Happy September
Sue

CheerfulMonk said...

The calendar doesn't look like fall, but your header does. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty and it does have the summer feel to it.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

It certainly does look more like summer, Ginny, I agree. Of course, our weather here is still screaming summer!

Red Rose Alley said...

Ooooo, pretty. That little sweet bird. Nel really likes dried flowers in her decor. ; )

Carol said...

Pretty, but not much of a fall feel to it.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I agree, but it is still very pretty.
Maybe it was designed by someone on the opposite side of the world where they are just starting to see signs of spring.

New Cat!

 I bet you have probably heard by now that a new wild cat has been discovered! For the first time in 100 years. It's so nice to see a ne...