After posting my summer kitchen things, I thought I would show you the living room. Not near as many things!
I am now starting my fall decor, because it takes me almost a month to do it!
“A living room is a
soft place for the day to land.”
I've grown quite tired of waiting for the trees to turn colors this fall. I do think the leaves are turning brown and dying before they...
11 comments:
Sweet decorations. I like the little bird. You always have the nicest stuff
You obviously have quite a great collection of "things" to choose from when you decorate! :)
Such beautiful colors and this area looks so very relaxing. The vase of flowers is soft and inviting...perfect for the month of August
You have impeccable taste, Ginny. Beautiful!
I love all your summery things, Ginny. That wooden plate with the white is really cute, and I like that little pink house. Your bouquet of flowers and the white vase is lovely. Can't wait to see your Fall stuff. I am gathering things now too, and will probably decorate in Sept. Have a sweet day, Ginny.
The little bird is so cute, and I love the jug of flowers.
Your decorations are beautiful and I like the quote too.
Very cute decorations! I don't want to think about Fall yet!
Everything looks so cute. :)
Such a comfortable room to enjoy. The art sketch above does it justice.
I love those flowers! ❤️
Post a Comment