Saturday, August 8, 2026

Sunday Sunset - Hide & Seek

 







“An August sunset is summer’s last deep breath.”


16 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the last three are my favorites, stunning to say the least

Ann said...

A beautiful golden glow

Mari said...

Ooooh, you got another gorgeous sunset. The color is spectacular.

DeniseinVA said...

A great title for your photos today. Your sunset photos are incredible!

DawnTreader said...

Very dramatic skies this time!!

Shug said...

Look at those gorgeous streaks across the sky...so unique....

photowannabe said...

Stunning sunset to end the day !!
Sue

HappyK said...

The sunset is spectacular!!!

Carol said...

Those are beautiful pictures. My granddaughter and I have been noticing the sunsets seem to be much prettier these days.

roentare said...

The sunset is so moody there!

Chrissy T said...

These are incredible!!!!

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Dramatic!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Ginny, that is a spectacular sunset! My favorites are the first photo, the third.....I can't pick because they are all so good haha. This sunset looks mysterious. It must have been beautiful seeing it in person. I wish you a wonderful August week, Ginny.

CheerfulMonk said...

Hide and Seek is the right title! ❤️

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Another gorgeous one.

Jenny the Pirate said...

I am feeling the burn on this one, Ginny! Fabulous shots xoxo 🏴‍☠️

A Daytime Moon

 This evening we happened to see the moon rising. It was not dark yet, and just around sunset. I thought it had the prettiest ring around it...