I was so excited to spot this house today! It looks like a regular house, but has something special.
Pumpkins on the porch. The first sign of fall I have seen this year!
This little dog was beside them. I believe him to be their guardian. He gets paid in bones.

14 comments:
It is getting to be that time. The dog is really cute
I'm really not ready for pumpkins yet, but my daughter has put some Fall things out at her house too. I'm hanging onto Summer! :)
Wow... I love my summer :-))) Mind you, autumn—with its colorful foliage and the harvest of apples, pumpkins, and the like—isn't too shabby either.
Lovely photos.
Warm regards, Viola
That's pushing the season a bit for me.
What an interesting quote at the end.
Your questions on my blog will be answered tomorrow (:0)
Sue
Thank you! I especially love that pup.
No pumpkins yet around here. Hobby lobby had fall/Halloween and Christmas displays but so far haven't seen an early birds.
A delightful find Ginny! Love the share and you have used one of my favorite quotes. Thank you for my doggy fix too. Adorable!
an adorable quote... I suppose the folks who live in this house are Fall and pumpkin weather READY. .
Aww I love that Thoreau quote! And yay for pumpkins! It's early for that but I'm already feeling the thrill of fall being just around the corner! Happy week's end to you, Ginny xoxo 🏴☠️
18 days to September First!
23 days before I turn 82! Maybe they grew the pumpkins? I have 2 dogs similar to this but they for inside decor, they are in a box in the closet for about 20 years. I am about to start The Dump Of Everything not used in a year. all of it.
Oh, pumpkins on the porch! That's a charming house. I can't wait to get a couple pumpkins for my porch. That little dog is cute too. I love the quote, and have used it on my blog before. It's wonderful.
I'm not ready for pumpkins yet, but the little dog is so cute.
I am ready! Love this time of year. And I love that we've already had some nice fall days and the leaves changing already too. Hot dog. Sign me up.
Post a Comment