Monday, August 24, 2026

The Seashell Bra

 The Big Cat has been absent for awhile. This is because she has been partying all summer. Dressed in her seashell bra, she has really been into the summer season!




Did I ever mention that she has her own weathervane?


“Her seashell bra smelled faintly of salt and wild asters.”


14 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Does she take the bra off during Mardi Gras?

roentare said...

The Cat is familiar as your signature shots. The sign on the last one is quite artistic !

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Nothing weird or anything about a cat in a bra.

Ann said...

Nice to see the big cat again. Glad she is enjoying the summer. That's some bra she has there. How awesome that she has her own weathervane too.

Mari said...

The cat is looking fine for Summer! I like the weathervane too!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Big Cat looks like she's ready for Hawaii, Ginny. That weathervane is so unique, too.

DeniseinVA said...

What a hoot! I always love to see cat and her fancy clothes. Nice to see the weathervane too. Thank you for reminding me about Mary Oliver, I will go take a look right now to see the timing. Very much appreciate you doing that.

photowannabe said...

HaHa ... I love the bra and the weather vane is really cool.
Sue

CheerfulMonk said...

What a cute idea!

Shug said...

So happy to see the cat....haven't seen it in a bit. I've been looking for just the perfect statue for the front of my house to decorate up each season...haven't found it yet

HappyK said...

Happy big cat is enjoying her summer. :)

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I like the flowers around her neck, but the bra looks a little weird. It's kind of high to be a bra.

DawnTreader said...

I'm not sure I'd even have understood it was meant to be a bra if you hadn't pointed it out!

The Fall Of The Cow

 Tomorrow being the first day of Autumn, George The Big cow is ready! He is in his tractor with his farm friends all around. “The cow knew i...