Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our New Toy
















We've purchashed two amazing things this month, and here's one of them. It's an actual flying saucer, and we got it on Friday. The Vectron Wave is it's name and it does not work by remote control! After we saw it on The David Letterman Show, we just had to get it. This is my husband playing with it. It goes way up high, and all over the house. Right now it's still pretty uncontrollable. You are supposed to be able to hold your palm right under it, and it will follow your hand around. But it has a mind of it's own. The first time we tried it out, it took off at a fast clip the hall, and I yelled at my husband "Did you close the bathroom do.....", but it was too late. The thing was headed for the bathroom and the open toilet at high speed! I held my breath. Fortunatly, it made a soft landing in front of the shower. Phew!! We still need to practice controlling it enough to amaze our friends. Here is one friend who was very amazed by something that flew up in the air.



"As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind...and Elisha saw him no more." 2 Kings 2:11

3 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

That looks like fun, I haven't seen that before. I wonder what my cat would think about that, she hates our RC helicopters.

You said you bought two amazing things? Bet you're going to make us wait!

Judy

MadSnapper said...

i have not seen it before. in the first photo I thought i was a new light fixture, it looks lie it is hanging on the ceiling. looks like Santa came early. Merry Christmas
and WHAT IS THE SECOND THING YOU BOUGHT?

Stephanie V said...

Oh, that looks like too much fun!

Virginia Bluebells

 The Virginia Bluebells are blooming now. They are so pretty and delicate. Here are some a few blocks away. Here are some Bluebell tattoos I...