Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Under His Wings







Under His wings I am safely abiding;
though the night deepens and tempests are wild
Still I can trust him; I know He will keep me
He has redeemed me, and I am His child.



A few weeks ago, we went to The Fesitval Of Lights in a nearby city. This was the first exhibit at the entrance, and it totally enchanted me. We drove past it more than once, and I took many pictures. These are just a few. The image made me think of this bible verse:




"He will cover you with His feathers, his faithfullness will be your shield and rampart; you will not fear the terror of night nor the arrow that flies by day..." Psalm 91:4

2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

An amazing light display. When I enlarged the goose it almost looks like feathers, they did a wonderful job.

storyteller said...

Marvelous light display and lovely connection to this wonderful Biblical promise. Thanks for your encouraging words on my Random Reflections today at Sacred Ruminations. Methinks I found the photo for Thursday's Thoughts online somewhere a long time ago though I'm not sure just where any longer. I do recall I asked for and received permission to use it and may have noted the source the first time I used it ... but I have no idea just when that was either. I did enjoy seeing the snow photos ... thanks for pointing me to that post. Hope you're staying warm ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Into the Green

  While making a trip over Afton Mountain for a doctor appointment, I was fascinated by the beautiful green. The way the sun was shining on ...