Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fairy Gardens

As I saw fairy gardens this summer, I would snap them. There seem to be more and more every year.





Apparently fairies attend church.

And even though they can fly, they still like porch swings.



Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
~William Butler Yeats, "The Stolen Child"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet collection of fairy gardens. The tiny swing is adorable! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. Blessings to you this Sunday.

Ann said...

Fairy gardens are popular. I've thought about starting one but never got around to doing it

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I have not seen any here, but they may be in the nurseries and I have not walked through one in a while. they are really cute

Tamago said...

Those fairy gardens are so cute! I love the little porch swing. How adorable :-)

Nancy Chan said...

Such sweet little fairy garden. Beautifully created! Have a great day!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Very interesting scenes. This seems to be the latest thing to do.I'm not convinced, yet that I want to pursue this type of gardening.

Carla from The River said...

I love, love fairy gardens.
xx oo
Carla

Small Kucing said...

It's so beautiful! In my gardening group, there is a lady who can make the most beautiful mini garden like these

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I just love a good fairy garden! These are so cute.

DeniseinVA said...

Aren't these lovely Ginnie? Great photos!

DawnTreader said...

If I had a garden I might be tempted... (Somehow I'm not no so sure fairies would really like to live on a town balcony.)

Hootin Anni said...

SO much fun!!! I really, REALLY enjoyed this post Ginny.

Full Of Hot Air

 It's that time of year again. Time to bring out the huge spooky inflatables. These are not ours, but they are in the neighborhood. I th...