Sunday, June 5, 2022

The Answer

 I have the answer to the mystery vehicle in my last post.


It is a U.T.V. (off road utility vehicle). This particular one is an Axis 500. Not to be confused with an A.T.V., Dune Buggy, or golf cart! Yes, there is a difference between an A.T.V. & a U.T.V.! Also, dune buggies have roll bars. I knew none of this before sitting in the Lowe's parking lot!


Then there is The Hummer. We passed this one the other day. Don't even get me started on that one, no doors!


"Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."

 ~Author unknown


9 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Thank you for the info. I wouldn't know the difference if not for this post. Lol! I like the quote by Author unknown.

Ann said...

From the price on these, I would say they are more expensive than an ATV

Rose said...

Iniften tell Roger I need something like these...just kidding him.

MadSnapper said...

that quote at the end is 100 percent TRUE! I see those idiots and maniacs every where here... those UTV are called Mules. I saw them on a movie, they were using them to herd cows on a ranch. also my cousin has one they use on their farm, it is intended to be a work mule not fun like an ATV... hauling people and stuff around ranches and farms.

The Feminine Energy said...

Mystery solved! Hummers aren't sold anymore, to the general public, are they? Yes, no doors... similar to some Jeeps. More protected than a motorcycle though, I suppose. ~Andrea xoxo

Carla from The River said...

WOW! A true Hummer!! That is fun!

CheerfulMonk said...

I would not like to ride in a car with no doors!

Tanya Breese said...

We sold one today lol

Jenny the Pirate said...

All I know is that I desperately want a golf cart! xoxo

Walking Among The Dead

 Yes, I walked among the dead for you, my awesome blog followers. That would be Purple Dead Nettle, also called Purple Dead Thistle. It is n...