In order. Reflected in the window across the street.
“THERE’S
A SUNRISE AND A SUNSET EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND THEY’RE ABSOLUTELY FREE. DON’T MISS
SO MANY OF THEM.”
- JO WALTON
The last tree to bloom at the end of summer is the Crepe Myrtle. Do you have any? There are plenty around here. Mostly pink. Next are the w...
18 comments:
Thank you!
These windows are reflecting the golden glory of the magic hour! So spectacular!
Wow, you even got a beautiful sunset picture in the window reflection. I just love the colors in that last picture.
Beautiful.
💜
Thanks for sharing your magnificent sunsets. You know they don't look like that in very many places.
Gorgeous sky!!
Great quote!!
There are not many that I miss. :)
That reflection in the window is so cool!
I am extremely thankful for the Free sunrises and sunsets that God gives us.
Gorgeous reflections. I always love a good sunset.
Sue
Goodness those last two photos of the sky were so unique. ♥
Spectacular sunset. Have a great new week.
Brilliant.. well done my friend. You do know how to take amazing photos. :-)
I love how you have caught this sunset in your neighbor’s windows. Those skies are incredible!
Love the window reflection!
Your sunset photos make my heart sing. I LOVE those first two through the window. They look really cool. And the last one, the sky looks AQUA! I miss seeing the glorious sunrises in my hometown. We had some pretty ones. I haven't really found that special place in the mountains yet to see the rising of the sun.
~Sheri
Beautiful pictures of the sun through the windows. Interesting angle.
Skies ablaze! xoxo
Post a Comment