Happy 4th of July from the Big Cow in Virginia! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have been up to this weekend. The Big Cow is ready to party! So are his friends, who will be on my next posts.
We will not be setting off fireworks this weekend because of this. Hopefully we can get together next week.
“A-Moo‑rica
the beautiful, right here in the pasture.”
15 comments:
The cow is looking very patriotic. At least he can handle standing out in that heat. You're even hotter than we are here. We're getting a little rain here this morning so it's a bit cooler than it has been
The cow is looking fine and ready to celebrate! Happy 4th Ginny!
So Patriotic Cow ... the best.
Wow you are really having a heat wave. Stay cool and safe.
Sue
I am hearing fireworks going off very loudly right now in our neighborhood. Loved seeing your Patriotic Cow. They went all out for today. Looking forward to seeing your other photos. Happy 4th of July Ginny and I my goodness, please stay as cool as you can :) I noticed it is just started to rain here.
Wow! Stay safe! We can't have fireworks here because of the fire danger. ❤️
Reading this sort of post is like a tradition for me now
the cow was ready to party for sure, sorry you missed your fireworks, that is really really hot for all of you. wow. hope you have AC in your home
I heard on the radio here that there were several changes to planned official 4th July celebrations too, because of the heat.
Aww there's the Cow, looking festive and grateful to be in America! Those temps must be miserable, with the humidity.
The Big Cow looks very festive!!
That cow sure is a party animal, Ginny! Happy Fourth!
A Very Happy Fourth of July. I love your cow. That is some uncomfortable heat.
LOL- Nothing like a big cow on the 4th--especially one that is looking patriotic. I hope you had a wonderful 4th, Ginny. xo Diana
LOVE the statues but not so much the heat!
Don't know how I missed this post. Love big cow's patriotic look. Big cat looks good too, but big cow is definitely my favorite.
Post a Comment