Sunday, July 26, 2026

Dinner & A Movie

 Last week, we went to dinner with the girls, then took them to see "Moana". It was like old times to have all three of them, as Anne has been at college for a couple years. Chick-Fil-A had these cow balloons.



Then it was off to the theater.





This was a reflection on the floor.


And here are a few shots from the movie.





“It’s called wayfinding, princess… knowing where you are by knowing where you’ve been.”

Quote from the movie "Moana"

15 comments:

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Ohh wonderful...Best regards Andreja from Slovenija!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That looks like a marvelous movie theater.

DawnTreader said...

Nice photo of the girls with Phil. On he notice board in my study sits an old Chistmas card of you & family from when Anne was little... Where did all the years go!!??

Ann said...

How fun to have all three girls together. How was the movie? Did you enjoy it?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

How nice to share a family movie outing with your granddaughters who are all lovely young women.

Mari said...

This is a precious time! So glad you got to do this with your beautiful granddaughters!

Chatty Crone said...

I am so excited that they went with you!!! I loved the Chick Fil A balloons too!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Sounds like everyone had a blast, Ginny.

Carla from The River said...

I love the family photo. Look at those girls!!! All grown up.
xo

photowannabe said...

I love that family photo too. Your Granddaughters are growing into such lovely young women.
I have heard mixed reviews on the movie. What's you opinion?
The theater looks very classy.
Sue

Billie Jo said...

What a beautiful picture, my friend! That sounds like a perfect evening. I love Chick-fil-A!!!! Their sauce is my favorite. I haven't seen the movie, although I love the original. I will see it soon!

CheerfulMonk said...

How absolutely wonderful! I'm so happy for you all. ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️

HappyK said...

So nice you got to spend time with all the girls. Sounds like a fun time.

Red Rose Alley said...

How fun to go and see Moana in the theatre. It looks so adventurous and tropical. It's nice that Anne was able to join you.
That looks like a nice clean theatre. Movies are even more grand when we can watch them in the theatre. : )

DeniseinVA said...

It is lovely to see you all together and looks like everyone had a wonderful time, very special. The movie theater is a bright and cheerful looking place. I haven’t been to a movie theater in years. Did you enjoy the movie?

Eye Of The Tiger

 The Tiger Lilies are in bloom now! Tyger! Tyger! burning bright, In the forests of the night; What immortal hand or eye, Could frame thy...