Thursday, July 16, 2026

Goats

 We are still at the Pollinator Festival. They also have goats to feed. There were a lot of cute goats!


I especially liked the black & white spotted ones.



A few cows came over to see what was going on.


And this little calf.


They are in a very pretty area.


 



15 comments:

Ann said...

That is a pretty area. That picture with the mountains in the back is beautiful. Such cute goats and that little calf is adorable.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

What incredible scenery, Ginny! Thanks for getting my day off to such a beautiful and positive start today.

Shug said...

your header is so pretty and speaks summer. goats are fun to watch! have a great weekend Ginny

NanaDiana said...

I love goats. Especially the pigmy ones that my friend used to raise. They are so playful and sweet. That last goat is my spirit animal. lol. xo Diana

Mari said...

I love seeing goats. They are so cute and funny. A friend used to have some though and she said they could be very naughty!
I love the last meme.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I really enjoy the goats. We live near a property that has goats. When we first moved up here from the,San Francisco area, I kept hearing what sounded like a woman screaming or a child crying! Being a city girl, I had no idea how vocal goats are and all along, what I was hearing were just goats! My goodness, the sounds they make. Now, I hear them in the morning, and just have to smile.
I'd to have a couple pigmy goats, but the husband says NO.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a fun place! 😊

DeniseinVA said...

So cute! I love the photo you chose for your header. Absolutely gorgeous!

Carla from The River said...

Ginny, I am still laughing at your meme.
Your header is amazing, that photo is a prize!!

Jenny the Pirate said...

That is an unusually gorgeous area, with the mountain in the distance, and the sunflowers! But my favorite things are the goats. I love goats. In another life, one where I'm a country girl rather than a city slicker, I would for sure raise goats xoxo 🏴‍☠️

HappyK said...

Goats are lovable characters. )

Chatty Crone said...

I like animals Ginny - you can watch them and see such cute actions. It is a gorgeous area where you live!

Willow said...

I enjoyed reading about the pollinator paths and fields. And the bees.
Did you know that I own two bee hives that live in my back garden? I love my bees! And their honey :)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I want to see the goats and cows and the place you were when you saw them.. color me jealous.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Great shots of the goats, and the little calf is adorable.

Hidden

 I would like to know WHY some people grow gorgeous plants, and then hide them away from view!! Like this lovely Crepe Myrtle is hidden in o...