Fall is not far away, and I have not shown you what I did to our kitchen for summer!
Coffee Corner
“Summer begins the
moment you place a shell where winter once sat.”
A few weeks ago, we went to a local store and got a surprise. They were selling so many mummies! Especially mummy chickens and roosters! Th...
17 comments:
Love all your decorations. That cowboy boot is really cute. I thought it was much larger until I saw it in the picture with the lamp.
I haven't changed any of my decorations out in a long time.
Beautiful photos of your kitchen decor, Ginny. Wishing you the very best in your medical procedure!
Hello! Beautiful summer decor in your kitchen, my friend. And I love the quote at the end! Prayers for the procedure today. Hugs!
Everything looks very cute and cheerful! I really like your wicker lamp.
That's a great quote!
Praying all goes well today.
Oh, that BOOT is delightful. Love all your summer kitchen things. Those two glass roosters are so cute too. You did a nice job decorating, Ginny. Fall things out already at Dollar General, and I browsed yesterday. They have the cutest cups, and I bought some acorns for display. Lots of cute stuff. : )
*Whispering a prayer for your procedure today.
Ginny, I have "Boot Envy" I Love it. What great summer do-dads you have around your place. I love that wicker lamp too.
Hope the medical procedures go well.
Sue
I always love your seasonal decorations Ginny. You have lovely collectibles.
Absolutely awesome kitchen photos. Loved the boot and other decorations.
Lovely decorations. Yes, I see we do have almost the same corner shelf. :)
I want your Keurig! Love your decorations. Hope the procedure goes well.
i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i bcx want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want toxbcx d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want tocx d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i wbcant to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want toxd1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i wbcxant to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want tobcxcx d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i wacbxcxbnt to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e i want to d1e
You have such a great diverse collection. Very happy place.
I love seeing your decorations. 😊
Your kitchen looks beautiful, Ginny. I hope that your procedure goes well.
I love that boot, and that cutting board is my favorite of all. I have been debating the single k cup thing for 2 weeks. My coffee pot needs to be replaced, can't make up my mind. How much water does it hold? do you have to pore water for each cup??
Your summer kitchen corner looks very nice.
Love the boot.
Post a Comment