How I See God In My Everyday Life
One of my favorites.
"They ran to the museums for paintings. I ran to the roof for sunsets."
Darnell Lamont Walker
I can see a dragon in the cloud
stunning! the quote is perfect. I have never run to a roof, ha ha but I do run out in the front and back yard to see the sky change
Absolutely beautiful. The colors get more intense with each photo. Love the quote at the end.
Oooh - such gorgeous color and beautiful clouds!
such a beautiful and perfect quote for this post Ginny. Lovely photos...
Gorgeous, Ginny. Thanks for sharing.
Lovely series of photos! :)
I can see the dragon in the clouds, too. Fantastic photos, Ginny!
Breathtaking skies.
Oh so gorgeous !! I am constantly running out the doors to watch the ever changing sky. Its the best Movie around !Sue
What an amazing sky!
Love the quote and your awesome captures of the sunset. God surely is the master artist of all master artists.
I love that quote!
Oh wow, always stunning pictures Ginny!
You would run to the sunsets!
Oh, I love that quote, Ginny. God's sunrises and sunsets are more glorious than any painting. I'm so glad you get to experience these each and every week. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Post a Comment
One of my favorites. "They ran to the museums for paintings. I ran to the roof for sunsets." Darnell Lamont Walker
16 comments:
I can see a dragon in the cloud
stunning! the quote is perfect. I have never run to a roof, ha ha but I do run out in the front and back yard to see the sky change
Absolutely beautiful. The colors get more intense with each photo. Love the quote at the end.
Oooh - such gorgeous color and beautiful clouds!
such a beautiful and perfect quote for this post Ginny. Lovely photos...
Gorgeous, Ginny. Thanks for sharing.
Lovely series of photos! :)
I can see the dragon in the clouds, too. Fantastic photos, Ginny!
Breathtaking skies.
Oh so gorgeous !! I am constantly running out the doors to watch the ever changing sky. Its the best Movie around !
Sue
What an amazing sky!
Love the quote and your awesome captures of the sunset. God surely is the master artist of all master artists.
I love that quote!
Oh wow, always stunning pictures Ginny!
You would run to the sunsets!
Oh, I love that quote, Ginny. God's sunrises and sunsets are more glorious than any painting. I'm so glad you get to experience these each and every week. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Post a Comment