How I See God In My Everyday Life
“Don’t forget: Beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies…”
Paulo Coelho
Oh, Ginny, these took my breath away. God paints the best sunsets, doesn't He? Blessings!
These are amazing. That quote is true and these pictures are proof
Wow Ginny! God put on a great show and you did a great job of capturing it!
It looks very hot!!
spectacular!!!
Wow that sunset reminds me of fire. Beauty to behold.
These are beautiful. We have been having some amazing ones as well
Wow! Just wow! And that quote is so true--even for sunrises.
These are some of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen. Your Header looks like it's on fire with a glorious sky! God's incredible sky, and you captured it well. That second photo must be framed, Ginny.
Gorgeous Ginny! You take fantastic photos of sunsets.
Isn't God the Master Painter? Gorgeous and I love the final quote.Sue
Wow a breathtaking sunset!!!
It's an extravaganza of beauty if I used that right.
Yes! That quote is right, the clouds make it spectacular.
Ginny, that second photo is amazing!! :-)
Post a Comment
I have posted this apartment several times in the past. For every occasion, they really decorate the front. With LOTS of stuff!! In fact, s...
15 comments:
Oh, Ginny, these took my breath away. God paints the best sunsets, doesn't He? Blessings!
These are amazing. That quote is true and these pictures are proof
Wow Ginny! God put on a great show and you did a great job of capturing it!
It looks very hot!!
spectacular!!!
Wow that sunset reminds me of fire. Beauty to behold.
These are beautiful. We have been having some amazing ones as well
Wow! Just wow! And that quote is so true--even for sunrises.
These are some of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen. Your Header looks like it's on fire with a glorious sky! God's incredible sky, and you captured it well. That second photo must be framed, Ginny.
Gorgeous Ginny! You take fantastic photos of sunsets.
Isn't God the Master Painter? Gorgeous and I love the final quote.
Sue
Wow a breathtaking sunset!!!
It's an extravaganza of beauty if I used that right.
Yes! That quote is right, the clouds make it spectacular.
Ginny, that second photo is amazing!! :-)
Post a Comment