Tuesday, July 7, 2026

The Best Of The Rest

 Due to lots of storms, we had to watch all the fireworks shows on T.V. We should do ours later this week. So as usual, I am showing my favorites from the T.V.








“The world needed more fireworks- especially now that there was going to be a shortage of beautiful, useless things.”

- Scott Westerfeld.


12 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, those are amazing. I didn't see any this year. They did them on a Sunday night here and I had to work the next day so didn't want to stay up to watch them.

๐ŸŒบ Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Nice tv shots, Ginny!
We didn't watch them on television. Locally we had fireworks on the 3rd, in the next town that we could hear from our house and on the 4th there was a drone show at the Shasta Dam and fireworks over the Sacramento river. We could hear them from inside our house. They start so late, at 10pm so we were in bed by then because church was the next day. There were parades and concerts, a rodeo. Some thing for everybody.

Chatty Crone said...

Ginny, no matter where or how you show them - they were so awesome this year.

CheerfulMonk said...

We don't have TV, but that is the way I would watch them if we did. We can't have fireworks here because of the wildfire danger, but they had a drone light show about 15 miles away. Apparently it was a great success.

Asep Haryono said...

I haven't been able to capture fireworks recently that are as stunning and beautiful as the ones you took. Your photos are amazing!

Happy Fourth of July, America! I'm so sorry I'm late in sending my wishes.

DeniseinVA said...

Great photos Ginny! Beautifully captured :)

DawnTreader said...

You did well with your TV shots, taking good fireworks photos is not easy neither IRL nor from TV... Not really a big fan of fireworks myself but of course at a jubilee like this year likely to be more than ever.

Jenny the Pirate said...

It was spectacular, wasn't it? Just as it should be. xoxo

HappyK said...

Wow, Beautiful.

Carla from The River said...

I love how you share this with us, I do not watch it, so I get to see it through you. :-)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Gorgeous photos, Ginny! They really do reflect the awesome light show we were treated to on July 4th. Can't get enough of it!

photowannabe said...

Great captures from the TV. You really had some storms. I hope things have calmed down for you.
Great quote about the shortage of useless things.
Sue

Dinner & A Movie

 Last week, we went to dinner with the girls, then took them to see "Moana". It was like old times to have all three of them, as A...