Here is another of my favorite Christmas trees from last month. It kept drawing me like a magnet, I was so fascinated with it. But I do think that the individual decorations on it were prettier than the sum of it's parts together. It was a blue tree that I rhapsodized over. Something else that I'm happy about are my New Year's resolutions, because I know I will be able to keep them this year. Here they are:
1. No Dusting Or Vacuming-Stirring up dust causes sneezing, bad for sinuses.
2. Eat Out More-Cooking at home causes weight gain because of frequent tasting for seasoning.
3. Watch More T.V.-Intellectual stimulation, keeping up with current events.
4. Sleep More-It helps you lose weight because you can't eat while asleep.
5. Talk On the Phone More-Again, good for losing weight, it's hard to eat while talking.
6. No Mopping Floors-This can actually kill you because you can slip and fall on the wet floor. The dirtier the floor, the better traction you have.
7. Eat More-Should I ever decide to exercise, my body will have the necessary fuel to burn.
8. Put My Feet Up More-Makes the blood drain to my head, helping me think better.
9. No Washing Windows-too much light coming in can give you a headache.
10. Lots More Shopping-Good exercise, plus figuring out coupons and sale percentages sharpens my math skills.
11. Snack More-Again, good exercise going to and from the kitchen.
Here is one of the apostle Paul's resolutions, a good one to add to our list as well:
"When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified...my message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power." 1 Cor.2