Last night at the Sparkles & Sweets celebration, they had a fire show. They usually have one every year. This year was rather pathetic. There were four young people doing the show, which they had to delay a long time because they were having trouble. They dropped their fiery batons frequently. They never could get the hula hoops lit, and they frequently set their clothes on fire, necessitating someone to put them out with a towel. Phil finally remarked that instead of putting money into the kettle, he was going to take some out! They did manage to bravely carry on, and I did feel sorry for them. So that is my first two pictures. Compare that to all my other pictures, which are from a previous year. There was one man, and he was amazing and stupendous!! Clearly an expert with fire, he was able to do almost anything with it. I stood just a few feet away and felt the hot air blow on my face. This man literally lived and breathed fire!
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and Godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire."
After Monday off, I will see you on Tuesday, when I will announce the winner of my giveaway!