Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Purely Artificial

 Well, I've gone ahead and done it. Tried A.I. on my Bing on the laptop. It is quite impressive. So here I asked it to make surrealistic fireworks.



Then  I asked for a surrealistic flag.


And for kids playing with sparklers, which I believe we will actually be doing this week.


“The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race….It would take off on its own, and re-design itself at an ever increasing rate. Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn't compete, and would be superseded.”

— Stephen Hawking told the BBC

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like fun!

Ann said...

Those are really nice. You and Sandra both are good at the AI art. I've tried it but haven't liked anything that it's come up with.

Mari said...

I've never looked into this. You did good - so pretty!

MadSnapper said...

its beautiful all of them. did you tell it what colors or did it pick its on. I am fighting addiction to it. I really like that first one. I may try to print one and see what it looks like, my cinderalla but it takes to much black ink and the photos are square. good job, keep playing and creating

Billie Jo said...

Wow! I have no idea how to even do that! Amazing!

Chatty Crone said...

It is beautiful but I am conflicted about AI.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is a cool setting you came across on your laptop. I like the flag. And the children remind me of the Christmas movie, The Polar Express. So many fun things we can learn on our computers. Nel found a cool site to enhance photos that she uses from time to time.

~Sheri

Jeanette said...

Nice!

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Nice photos you shared from online. I only saw fireworks ๐ŸŽ† through living room window July 4th. Words shared from Steven are interesting. Makes me think if it's real or not. I read of some of the good things he shared online.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Wow, those look really nice.

Jenny the Pirate said...

This is scary but I admit it's fascinating. I'm surprised it didn't give you a China flag, haaahaha xoxo

Thoughts After Parking

 1. The elevator - After parking and entering the hospital, we saw the elevator in the middle of the lobby. It is right in the center, surr...