Friday, October 30, 2020

Haunted

This is the most haunted house in town. I call it the Psycho House.


Right now, it sports a graveyard in the front yard. But that is not what it is known for.


It is known for it's large family of ghosts. Try as they might, they cannot escape the power of the house.





They are tortured souls, who only show themselves once a year.



Wait! Did you see someone watching us from the window?  Time to hurry home before it gets dark.


I think in a lot of cases, ghosts are history demanding to be remembered.

 ~Jeff Belanger

 

Yesterday, upon the stair,
      I met a man who wasn't there.
      He wasn't there again today,
      I wish, I wish he'd go away.
When I came home last night at three,
      The man was waiting there for me
      But when I looked around the hall,
      I couldn't see him there at all!


~Hughes Mearns


17 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I sure wouldn't want to be anywhere near that house when it gets dark.

Hootin Anni said...

So awesome! What a great way to decorate for the season. Love the Mearns poem!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

It is a beautiful house, ghosts aside. It’s a fun way to decorate for Halloween!

MadSnapper said...

this is so cool and creepy too. see if you can get photos of how they take down those ghosts so i can not what they had to do to get them up there.. lots of work and great creativity.... LOVE that poem at the end

Ann said...

Wow, awesome decorations. That is so cool the way they have the ghosts coming out of the windows.
That's a pretty nice looking house so those ghosts must take excellent care of it when they aren't scaring people off.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

WOW! What a coincidence your post is about ghosts. I was just listening to something on the morning news about people who see ghosts in their sleep!!!...:)jp

Martha said...

Great decorations but the way you described it makes me not want to go anywhere near it after dark!

George said...

This is one of the best decorations for Halloween that I've seen.

Rose said...

Someone has a lit of fun with halloween!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my gosh someone sure has a lot of fun with Halloween and a lot of work!

Jeanette said...

That is a perfect Halloween house! Such clever decor with the ghosts!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Horrifying! I am afraid of the dark as it is. I'm glad I'm miles from that place, haaahaha! xoxo

Mari said...

That is a gorgeous house! And I think the ghosts are cute - like Casper!

CheerfulMonk said...

Great post! 😊

L. D. said...

This is so wonderful to see. Our neighbors up the street had big spiders all over their house.

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for sharing the Halloween fun Ginny :)

micheal pan said...

I just got my wife back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr Odion....Ever since Dr Odion helped me, my wife is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix. Here his contact, WhatsApp him at:  +234813 648 2342  
Email him at: wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com 

Our Lawn

 I always look forward to the Dandelions. They look like spots of sunshine in the yard after a dreary winter. We have quite a lot. I found t...